CHFA is a non-profit organization governed by a board of directors who voluntarily donate their time and professional expertise.
The aims of the Foundation are to:
- Promote community health amongst Chinese Australians
- Help other health organizations produce health messages relevant to Australians of Chinese heritage
- Make health information available to the Chinese community
- Identify the health problems relating to the Chinese community
- Develop and conduct community intervention programs appropriate to the Chinese community
Embrace the past.
Herald the future.